Dream.....Do...Act...... and Achieve!

With God on my side I have nothing to loose, only things to gain.

dinsdag 6 november 2007

Tornado-storm in the end of november?

While the rain is poring down and there is allready a lot of wind going on, I found out about this;

I just read on the dutch weather channel that there is 80% chance if a tornado-like storm hitting the Netherlands. With winds that have the speed of almost 145 to a 175 km/hour. I remember last year we had a mager storm, I went to the beach with a friend, and almost got hit by wood that was flying around. But Im sure that this will be much more intense...
The first few weeks of november, they say, will be normal fall weather. But as soon as the end of the month will come, we'll experience some havy storms and lots of rain!
I get excited with these kind of predictions, but I do realise that its not as much fun for everyone.
Do you remember the horses that almost drowned? Last year it was big news here. In the north of holland a farmer "forgot" to take his horses (bout 40 I think) inside when the weather got really bad. So they ended up on a litle Iland, all that was left of their ground, the rest was flooded. It took almost two weeks to find out to whom the horses belonged to. And in the end of those two weeks three girls rescued them spectaculiar with their own horser!! Holland was one in those two weeks :) We were all talking about it, and when those horses were back inside (everything was on tv, live!!) you could almost hear the people chear!

I wander what this storm will bring us!

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage