Dream.....Do...Act...... and Achieve!

With God on my side I have nothing to loose, only things to gain.

woensdag 7 november 2007

Randomness in the train


Its half past 6 and my alarm goes off.... For the first time in my life I slept in my sweater and long sweatpans, cuz its so freaking cold in my room. I hate cold. It makes me kranky, my landlord still didnt fix my heater, so it will be cold for a while.
Anyways...I got out of bed, took a quik shower got dressed, did the things you do before you leave for work. And catched my train. On time!
The train was pact, I was standing in between to women who obviously forgot to brush their teeth that morning, as they were talking to eachother with me in the middle I vagley smelled their last night dinner... :(
Acrosse from me was standing a man reading the newspaper, and next to him a young kid with his music to loud on his mp3player. Great.
The trainride takes about 10 minutes, when its not so busy, no it took me half an hour to get to my work. GRMBL.
It wasnt even my fault. I got up on time, I took the right train, and than becuz everybody else did as well we all got late at our jobs.
I wont even start about Amsterdam Central Station at that time.... Its crazy how awake (or not at all) people are when its only 8 am.
Good thing Im off the next few days.
Later.

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage