Dream.....Do...Act...... and Achieve!

With God on my side I have nothing to loose, only things to gain.

donderdag 8 november 2007

The Art of the Body


In a few months I will be going to a lab for 5 days and than doctors will be testing medication on me. And pay me 600 euro's for that :)
So yesterday I had to go get my body checked up on. If I would be healthy enough for this med test.
When I arrived I had to fill in some forms, and wait a litle bit. Than two doctors informed me about the medication they will be testing on me in december. I forgot most of it, because fo the terms that they used...
Anyways.
An hour later one of the doctors came and took me to a litle room. I realized seeing all the stuff that was in there and the amount of needles I was getting ready to give blood. Now I am not a big fan of that, but I know some people that give blood and they told me it wasnt that bad. So with that in my mind I sat down. Rolled my sleef up and saw the needle coming very close to my skin. As I looked to the doctor, I feld a litle bit like I was in Grace Anatomi. I had my own Mc Dreamy! :D He was hansome! Thats all, he sayd with a smile, and I looked at my arm, I didnt even notes the sting. Woosy....
So when I was all finished at this hansome doctor I had to go and get my heart checked out on a heartscan. Ive never done that before and was a litle exited. How cool.
I had to lay down in my underwear and got all these sticker on me, after a while (they wanted me to lay still for 10 minutes...thats a litle hard with all those wires attached to my body...) I heard a beep that was my heartbeat. And so on, it sounded pritty good I thought, it was almost a good hiphopbeat....
My bloodpresior was next, and when all was done he told me this was the I had the best results of the week! I cant help it but feel a litle bit proud of that!
But than...
An other doctor came in and she asked me if I could come with her so she could listen to my heart ones more. Becuz of the serious look on her face I fallowed her without asking any questions. I got undressed again, and had to lay down again.
Breath in.......breath out........the cold metal of the statescope on my skin......than sit up and listen again.....breath in breath out... "hm, hm, hm" de doctor sayd... Oke, I though, seriously Im fine! My heart is beating ok, what is the problem?! They even told me I had the best result of the week, HELLO??!
Than she told me to get dressed again, and sit down. She place herself in the chair behind her desk and looked at me. "You have a litle rustle going on along with your perfect heartbeat..." I can hear it when you lay down and sit up, but when you stand straight I dont hear the rustle. I looked at her, and thought about what she sayd. So....whats the big deal....I thought...its prob been there for ever and I am still alive, so it cant be to bad right? But I didnt ask her anything....
She continued;"I want you to see your own doctor back home (all this took place at the institution in the north of holland) and listen what he has to say, but I dont see it as something treahtnigh since you are super healthy and it might have been there forever!" Ha, I made a smile, and was relieved.... good, I was right, my heart is beating I am breathing and Im superhealthy....she sayd it!
When I got up and got ready to go back home I thought about everything I saw that day, I saw my own heart beeting, and all the methodes they use to examen a humanbody. It was amazing, and I realised how we are not only a piece of art on the outside, but even more on the inside. God is truly an artist, amazing!! And the rustle in my heart? It was probely His voice telling me that He loved me!!!
I went home after 4 hours of beeing tested, the rustle in my heart with me... I wasnt to worried, I feld fine and fit, so I would go to my own doctor soon, and let him listen to my heart again. Who know He might reconize Gods voice in it!!!
Praise God for our human body's!!
Dont forget to take care of your own.

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage