Dream.....Do...Act...... and Achieve!

With God on my side I have nothing to loose, only things to gain.

dinsdag 13 november 2007

The Kaiser Chiefs


This Thursday will be a day to celebrate!
My friend Alise and I are going to Heineken Music Hall, or HMH as we dutchies like to call it and we will see the Kaiser Chiefs preform! I haven't been to a gig like this in a long,long time, so I am super exited!
You know how sometimes, when you listen to a song, you hear that voice of that special person again, or you smell that smell that reminds you of the car you were in when you were listening to it....
Well, my memories with these guys listening to their music while I was on vacation in San Diego! Before I went surfing I would listen to a few of their songs...and every time I hear "ruby, ruby,ruby" I just want to close my eyes and dive in to the ocean.
But when I open them I realise I'm in the Netherlands, without an ocean to dive into, and surfing right now would be a Little cold....
Anyways, this Thursday I will be singing along, with my eyes closed, thinking of the beautiful waves in SD, and the lovely surf dudes!
So we're gonna rock and roll like we have never done before!!
You're either in or out! :D
will be continued!

Labels:

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage