Dream.....Do...Act...... and Achieve!

With God on my side I have nothing to loose, only things to gain.

donderdag 22 november 2007

check out my super-job!


Three or four and sometimes 5 days a week I babysit. And so I wanted to dedicate this episode of my blog to my little friend. He is almost two years old, looks like a little model, and is just to cute!

But he has been sick for the last few days, and when a little kid like him gets sick there is nothing you can do about it. He's coughing his loungs out, and has a fever.

All I can do is make sure he drinks enough, hold him and.... sing a little lullaby...

As I'm writing this he is in a deep sleep finally, it took him several hours.

I was think when I was looking at him, sleeping, how amazing it is that this little kid puts all his trust in me. Every time when we walk down the stairs and I help him, every single time when we take a walk outside and he runs up the driveway, and every time when I say I love you, he puts both of his hands on my cheeks and gives me a big wet kiss on my lips. He is a little miracle. I love him so much, and I feel very honerd and proud that his parents trust me so much to leave their sun with me almost every day of the week. Its amazing to see how he grows and figgers out stuff, how he waves and gives me air-kisses when I leave.
And that the other day it hit me....that's almost how God looks at you and me. Proud and amazed. Loving and Caring, making sure we get the choices in live that we need to make, even we make mistakes.
God has his hand around our hand, and doesn't leave us alone. The way I love this little child, that's how God love you and me, but than 1000 times more. Isn't that amazing.
I think when you have your kids, it is a little easier to understand Gods grace and love for us. Until then I can deal with this understanding I have now, because of my job, and how I get to experience Gods love true this little fun lovely human being.
OK, so that all might sound a little "sweet", but its the truth.

Let's not forget that God created us and chose us, before we chose Him!!!!

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage