Dream.....Do...Act...... and Achieve!

With God on my side I have nothing to loose, only things to gain.

maandag 26 november 2007

Hot doctors!






It's for sure now, a fact, by this time next week Ill be laying down in a research hospital in Groningen. A city in the north of Holland. As you can read in one of my other blogs I had to do a test to find out if my body was healthy enough...
And they told me I am, I am super healthy and ready to be used! :D Kind of funny!
Sunday Ill go in, and I am just going to let the adventure happen. I'm in good hands and thinking of the amount of money I'll be receiving from them makes me even more exited!
They'll be testing the medication on me from Sunday till Thursday, which means Ill be sleeping there. And with me 15 other young people, so that in itself is nice to! I bought some good new books to read, and I have to prepare a biblestudie, so its going to be like a little retreat for me. Only than surrounded by cute doctors and nice nurses! hah! Bring it on!



























0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage