Dream.....Do...Act...... and Achieve!

With God on my side I have nothing to loose, only things to gain.

woensdag 19 december 2007

a cheap ticket to the states!

I got one....its for real now, I just bought a ticket that will bring me to the states!
Im so excited, I have a holiday, but still get payd as if I work, and I have a ticket that is cheap!!! I just found out that a really good friend of mine is also mooving to San Diego....all these thing make me realy happy!! yey!!! :D
So, soon Ill be flying out and visit my long-time-not-seen friends and brothers (they're famous!) The Stimacs, Danny, Jon, and Chris! Should be awesome! (Also known as Goodbey Elliot!) Cruising the streets of LA, free place to stay....! yes yes yes
Than Ill take the train ( o yeah) to San Diego, im exited about that litle trip, and about all the people that Ill be meeting again!

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage