Dream.....Do...Act...... and Achieve!

With God on my side I have nothing to loose, only things to gain.

woensdag 12 december 2007

Of to San Diego............



Not yet, but soon. In the end of januari Ill be going there and stay for about 3 weeks.
Im really exited, and a litle nervous because Im about to find out if I will be mooving there in june for more than 6 months.
God has showed me directions, and I am taking a leap of faith.....
Its a litle weird as I have always sayd to myself I could never live in the states, but after spending september in San Diego, I loved it there, and doors opened. Crazy... than it got quiet for a while, and I thought that maby I wasnt listening to Gods voice and it was just the holiday and the vibe I got there because of the summer and stuff.
I was doubting my faith and my trust in God...
That was good, cuz it made me presue Him more and more, and after 2 months it became a litle more clear that God did have a plan for me in SD. With that I wrote someone I met in SD if he knew a way of staying there so I didnt have to stay in a Hostel. I just wanted to experience the other side, instead of just do vacation.
I will be having jobintervieuws....maby some work, and as I found myself a house with 3 aweseom girls, it almost can't get anybetter. They says I could stay in one of the rooms for those three weeks, and Im hoping this would be a place that I can stay at when I start mooving there. Crazy how Gods plans go...at the same time, there is a place and a time for everything so I know I can only trust in Him and let Him lead me in this whole process. And have patiente...

Its been a great and growth experience, my friends tell me how much I am changing and I see my self growing in God. I just LOVE HIM, and wanna screem it of the roofs. Trust in Him, have patience....and He will lead. And I think most importent, let go of all your own plans. God will even make them better and prepeare you for them!!! He will never make you do something that you can't or don't want to, because He knows our passions most of the times better than we do!
Im laying down my rights, and wait.......again.

In the meen time, there are some other, more routine, things coming up, cool stuf though! This saterday Ill be attending the clothe-swop-party, where I can get some new secondhandsclothe and trade them for my own old clothe! Awesome idea! And after that we'll be going out, dancing at club 11! Even better!
Birthdays of my best friends are coming up, cristmas is going to be interesting this year, more about that later, and ofcourse the Newyears Party at Dwaze Zaken. Joost is spinning, so it cant get any better!!Im excited about this new year, bring it on!

As far as I know, one of my friends from Michigan (USA) will be coming over and stay with me for a couple of days in the end of this month. That should be great!

All good things! I am thankfull!
Cant wait for the holidays to begin!

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage