Dream.....Do...Act...... and Achieve!

With God on my side I have nothing to loose, only things to gain.

vrijdag 14 december 2007

hot chocolat from a stranger


6 o'clock in the morning, my alarm goes off...

I turn on my back and trie to feel my left arm. Than I open my eyes, its pitchblack in my room, and as I unwrap my self out of my blanket I can feel the cold air touching my skin.

Than in one second jump out of my bed, deside to skip the shower this morning (we do not have a heater in our bathroom..) and get dressed as quikly as I can. SO COLD!!!

I close the litle window (hate sleeping with my windows closed, even when its freezing out) and turn on my heater. Although I know, its not gonna help much, by the time I have to leave for work it will still be cold in my room.

So when Im done breakfast and packing my bags I dare to go out at 6.30 am. Its still pitchblack...I keep walking, and litle cloudes are leaving my mouth as I breath out. I think back of the summer, when its light at 6 am, and warm just a few minutes later, when the sun wakes me up instead of the noizy sound of my alarm.

As I catch my train just intime, a guy comes sitting next to me. Its to early for me to talk and think at the same time, all I need to focus on now, Im thinking, is not forgetting to take my bag with me when I leave the train as I get to Amsterdam.

The guy smiles at me. I cant....I cant smile back. Please, I think, leave me alone, Im going to make a complete fool out of my self when I have to talk this early. I keep looking at the wall infront of me, the bright TLlight glowing on my face....and we all know how that makes us look dont we?!

And than it happens, I so hoped it wouldnt, but it does.....The guy next to me opens his mouth, breaths in and starts to talk; "where are you off to so early?" Oooooh, no, questions, what time is i....?

"work" I say, realising that that is my first word of the morning, prob didnt sound to cute.

He smiles again, than I see his green eyes, lovely smile and his shoes (yes, they are importend!!!). Hm, atleast someone knows how to look cute at 6 in the morning. As I look around me I see no one is notesing our litle confersation and keeps reading their paper or keeps sleeping.

I get myself together again and look at this hansome young men. Its not his fault I have a bad morning, and Im still freezing right? So I tell him in a litle more words where I am going, and what my day will be like, adding the fact that its very cold... yes, I did say that...pff, well its still early.

I dont know what happend, but as in a second this guys comes sit closer next to me, and tells that it shoud be a rule that when people are cold they have to sit closer together. That will make them warm! Im stunned. What the heck, how can he just say this....even more stunning, its still early....where does he find all the words.

He keeps talking in a very (I must admit, I was starting to enyoi this....) sweet way, at the station in Amsterdam he buys me a hot choclat, shakes my hand and walks away.

Can you emagine?

I just stood there................................mist my tram, wich made me take my bike and arive with frozen fingers at my work.... BUT EY WHO CARES....

I had someone buy my hot choclat at 6.45 in the morning!!!!!!!

Smile sun, smile :D:D

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage