Dream.....Do...Act...... and Achieve!

With God on my side I have nothing to loose, only things to gain.

vrijdag 21 december 2007

Merry Christmas and a white new year!




Just a litle note, letting you know Amsterdam is coverd in a really thin layer of snow. Its beautiful. I always get up really early around 6am, walking the streets at that time is like walking in a fairytell right now. With everyting being white. As if someone draw a really thin line around the builings, bridges, the hundred bikes, and the lights. It takes your breath away.


So...yeah, I must admit I like this, but than on the other hand, knowing Ill be in San Diego in less than a month, makes me more exited. Cuz when all my friends here in Holland are still stuck in the cold, Ill be enyoing some real sunshine over there and surf the pasific ocean.
But for now I look out of my window, realizing it started snowing again, fine powder....


Who know's........ we might get a white cristmas after all!






!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage