Dream.....Do...Act...... and Achieve!

With God on my side I have nothing to loose, only things to gain.

vrijdag 18 januari 2008

Tomorrow Im flying to the other side of the world!


Im leaving on a yetplane, dont know when Ill be back again.......you know that song right?!

Tommorow at 10 am my plain will be leaving Amsterdam, take me to Atlanta and from there another plain will be waiting to take me to LA! I have no idea what to expect from this city...and no clu if Im going to like it. But I know that Ill be seing a good friend again, Danny, and that should be fun! And Im hoping to meet up with Stephanie, another friend I havent seen for a long time.

Just like last time, wich was my first time flying btw (besides a few years ago to England but that doesnt count, its 45 minutes in the air and thats it...), I am not nervous at all. Supercalm...its almost weird. Im hoping and praying that this trip will reveal more of my idea to go and live in San Diego in june. (There Donny, thats your answer! ;) ) There are a few things I want to do when Im down there, looking out for several jobs. Im in contact with a girl I met trough a friend here, that works for this volunteer organisation "big brother/big sister" and hopefully get a volunteerjob with them. Its an awesome organisation. And than there is still the desire to work for this nonprofit organisation Invisable Cildren. But Im not sure if this will pay me, so I might have to look out for a crappy job that pays me some money.

Im exited. Exited for all the things that will be coming my way, and exited to see where God wants me to be. Cuz I know that time is a big thing, and my experience is that Im most of the time 2 steps a head of God, and He calls me back!

So Im taking of tomorrow, trusting in Him and knowing He will be faithfull to me!

So read my blog next time, and you'll know what's new!!!

1 reacties:

  • Op 31 januari 2008 om 00:09 , Anonymous Anoniem zei...

    hey ..

    I liked the title ...and I liked your story ..

    I wonder How were your first few days in LA,,,

    to respond, write to dan.the.one at gmail "dot com"... I'll be waiting

     

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage