Dream.....Do...Act...... and Achieve!

With God on my side I have nothing to loose, only things to gain.

zondag 20 januari 2008

Hello Hollywood.....

I have arrived safely...after a freakin' long and terrible flight I arrived at LAX LA yesterday and Danny picked me up... His blond (bleeched) hair freeked me out at first :). But its so great to see him again and hang out! With him and two friends, Rachel and Heidi, we went down to see a moovie, but because Danny drove the wrong way we missed the moovie. So We just went for a drink. Im still really tired and a litle overwhelmed by the richness here and the freaking expensive cars like mazzaradi's and superpimped other brands. What a different world out here! We drove down sunset boulevard thats where Im staying for a couple of nights with Danny and his brothers and the rest of the guys from Goodbuy Elliot. Im exited to go to San Diego in a couple of days and meet of with some friends I met a long the road last time I was there.
Just a quik updat.....
More soon....!

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage