Dream.....Do...Act...... and Achieve!

With God on my side I have nothing to loose, only things to gain.

vrijdag 16 mei 2008

FREE CHAIRMASAGES!!!! (I have to practise...)

Last night I had my first class since a couple of years... But it wasnt anything like school.
Im doing a course that teaches you how to do a proper chair-masage!!!! Its so cool! Im learing all about the musles in our body's and how much pressure you can use on someones back... Its really cool.

The only hard thing for me is that Im not that tall, you know, and my model was a dutch guy, almost 2 meters tall.... So I literly had to clime up on the chair and lean into him...so funny!!

For 4 hours we worked all different kinds of tasks..

First the back, than the shoulder and than the arms. Next week we'll learn how to work the neck and head. It's fun to practise...cuz the second half of the night I was suppose to be the model, and the guy who I modeld for has been doing relax-masages for the last three years so he was really good!

I cant wait to go again next week. And when I make it till the end, and actually gratuade (hopefully in two months) I can buy my own "chair"go to the park/ beach or company's and offer my masage skills for a litle bit of money!! Great way to make some extra cash right?! For anyone who likes to be a model for me...let me know, I have to practise at home, and Im getting a chaire soon, so I can give you one for free!!!


0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage