Dream.....Do...Act...... and Achieve!

With God on my side I have nothing to loose, only things to gain.

dinsdag 18 maart 2008

What does a bday meen....


Do you ever thing back when you turn a year older? Thoughts like; "I cant believe this year went by so fast", or "I wish I did this and that different", or maby even, "if I could do this year over Ill do it different??"


These kind of questions have been running trough my mind lately. In two days Ill be turing 25, and I must admit that that age sounds freaking old. Ill get use to it...



My 24th year living has been a crazy one.

Totaly not what I expected it to be!

Almost everything that happend was one big surprise, some were very nice and others were absolutly not.

I think this last year has been one of the years Ive grown so much and at the same time have been falling flat on my face about a thousend times!

I went to another country...the other side of the world, somthing I had never done before, and honestly I never though I would. But since I know what its like, I cant wait to go again...

San Diego has become one of my favorite places!

I learned to surf, to skateboard...I kissed guys from all over the world, brazille, ozzy's, kiwi's americans... Never thought that would happen... no regrets either! ( not all in one week...ofcourse...lol)

I fell in love madly, gave it all, and had to loose it again....lets just hope I learned from that...never again!

I got great jobs, quit one of them resently and started another one that I never thought I'd like so much!

And last but not least, Im mooving out of the appartment that Ive been in for the last 5 years and Im mooving in with one of my best friends...another change...a good one!

In less than two weeks now.


Yeah, overall its been a good year....litle bit of a rollercoaster...but that fits me.

I just hope that my 25th year will be a litle different, no more heartacke than I can handle, and more travels!!

The adrenaline I've had rushing trough my vains for the last 3 months have been great. Knowing Ill be back in SD in july is such a blessing, and the creative ideas just dont stop coming. I wander what is in store for me...






So here I go....Im turning 25....

And have all the freedom of the world...God has been faithfull even when I turned my back on Him, He never stopped showing me His love and grace.


Im loving it!!!

(no not mcdonalds!)

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage