Dream.....Do...Act...... and Achieve!

With God on my side I have nothing to loose, only things to gain.

zondag 23 maart 2008


Yesterday was memorable....
I went to a dutch "art-barber" called; "kinky-kappers" to see if they could take my dreads of...
And they did...I have short hair...and my curls are coming back....its really weird, but Im very glad that I went.
The girls that did my hair, they needed more than one person.., becuz it was very hard to get my dreads out worked on my hair for 3 hours!!!
First they cut them of, and left about 5 centimeters dread on my head...I looked like clown...than they put conditioner in my hair....a whole botle and startet to lubricate my hair...
Than the worst part.....three girls started to get all my dreads out wit a comb...and that hurted!!!! Everyone that was in the shop came by to take a look, apparently it was a very interesting process...
All it was doing to me.....I was in pain....for almost 3 hours...
I was very happy to see how much hair I had left on my head...and finaly one of the girls cut it...and it looks awesome...I think! Im happy!
Back to short hair....but I love it!
Pictures soon.....

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage