Dream.....Do...Act...... and Achieve!

With God on my side I have nothing to loose, only things to gain.

zaterdag 22 maart 2008

Screw the BUNNY.....

As Jesus kneels down in the garden of Getsemane, and His deciples/friends/brothers wait for him at the foot of the hill, he closed His eyes and asked God to stop all that was His plan in the first place. Jezus was scared and nervous, He knew what was going to happen, and also knew that it was something that had to be done! This is what the bible says;





Jesus went with his disciples to a place called Gethsemane. When they got there, he told them, “Sit here while I go over there and pray.”
37 Jesus took along Peter and the two brothers, James and John.
z 26.37 the two brothers, James and John: The Greek text has “the two sons of Zebedee” (see 27.56).
He was very sad and troubled, 38 and he said to them, “I am so sad that I feel as if I am dying. Stay here and keep awake with me.”
39 Jesus walked on a little way. Then he knelt with his face to the ground and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, don't make me suffer by having me drink from this cup.
a 26.39 having me drink from this cup: In the Scriptures “to drink from a cup” sometimes means to suffer (see the note at 20.22).
But do what you want, and not what I want.”
40 He came back and found his disciples sleeping. So he said to Peter, “Can't any of you stay awake with me for just one hour? 41 Stay awake and pray that you won't be tested. You want to do what is right, but you are weak.”
42 Again Jesus went to pray and said, “My Father, if there is no other way, and I must suffer, I will still do what you want.”
43 Jesus came back and found them sleeping again. They simply could not keep their eyes open. 44 He left them and prayed the same prayer once more.
45 Finally, Jesus returned to his disciples and said, “Are you still sleeping and resting?
b 26.45 Are you still sleeping and resting?: Or “You may as well keep on sleeping and resting.”
The time has come for the Son of Man to be handed over to sinners. 46 Get up! Let's go. The one who will betray me is already here.”


He knew that it was Gods plan.

I cant emigane how terified Jezus most have been, knowing what was going to happen. But He loved/loves
you and me, and gave His life for us.

Its easter, and its not about the easterbunny or painting eggs....

The real meening of easter is one that goes way back, and is THE FOUNDATION of my faith in God.
Because of that moment, those days, when Jezus was cruisified and risen from the death again, I can know live with God, have this amazing and loving relationship with Him.
I think if you and I would take a litle more time to spend with God, we would come to understand more and more His treu and
deep love for us. A love that is beyond the love we are looking for here on earth. His love is even better than what we feel when we like someone, or when we get married.
Gods love is tru love, and tru love is real, tru love makes us long for more!

Jesus made a promise before He died... He told His deciples He would raise from the death, and meet them again, a life....
And He did, before he went to heaven to sit at Gods right hand he showed up and showed the wholes in bouth His hands, becuz even He told them before, they wouldnt believe it was Him.

Easter is about; giving up, sacrafising, new life, a new begin, and hope.
Screw the bunny.....




Jesus is A LIFE!!

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage