Dream.....Do...Act...... and Achieve!

With God on my side I have nothing to loose, only things to gain.

vrijdag 15 februari 2008

You're all I want, You're all I need, You're Everything!



You should all take a look at this video.

It opened my eyes....again...... Its sad how many time God has to show us how much He loves us and cares for our lives!! At the same time it's amazing, and unbelieveble, that God cares so much for you and me!!


As the lirics in the song sound; How can I stand here with You, and not be mooved by You....! Every moment I choose to be with Him I get mooved by His love and His mercy.

In my short life (yes I am almost 25 but that doesnt meen I am OLD! ;) ) I have messed up so many times, I broke prommises and friendships, I have struggeled with things that no one knows about.

Just like you...Im guessing...since we're all human....

And still Gods love runs trough my vains...again... And again He tells me His love for me is unconditional and tru.

And so much more than I could ever emagine.

He is not a God that tells us to leave as soon as we mess up, but every time we do, He comes closer to us and tells us to trie again this time with Him....

So I trie again........


thank you! I love You Lord!


0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage