Dream.....Do...Act...... and Achieve!

With God on my side I have nothing to loose, only things to gain.

zondag 17 februari 2008

AN ODE TO THE BEST SINGER SONGWRITER EVER!!! david....simply david!

Emagine your love for some one is so big that all you wanna do is talk about him or her... You just cant help it....

Its a great and crazy feeling, and when Im in love I always write songs and poems...


But there is one guy...and Im not in love with him, but I do love His songs, that has it all.

Let me introduce you to David! If he would be still alive He would be a very very old men. He lived more than 2000 years a go in the hills of Israel, where he was a shepperd.

His story and his amazing songs are written down in the bible. Not only is his story just very awesome and even exiting to read, his songs are very deep.

He is a treu poet!
David went trough a lot of sh*t, he cheated, he killed, he was in danger of being murdered by the king, etc. Just read in the bible, even if you dont believe that there is a God, his story is cool enough just as it is!


David had an intence relationship with God... He trusted despide all the shit he did and happend to him.

He wrote his feelings down. They're called the psalms, and still millions of people read them and sing them. So this guy did it, if he would be alive now he would def got a golden record....I think more than one! He would be a rockstar, a big one!!!


David.

A simple man that wrote amazing lirics, that still, describe a lot of our emotions to day. Some are like prayers others like lovesongs. Some are very depressing, others are beautiful and ment to praise God.


check this one out:

Its Psalm 139, you might have heard of it before....
(A psalm by David for the music leader.)
The Lord Is Always Near


You have looked deep
into my heart, Lord,
and you know all about me.

You know when I am resting
or when I am working,
and from heaven
you discover my thoughts.


You notice everything I do
and everywhere I go.

Before I even speak a word,
you know what I will say,
and with your powerful arm
you protect me
from every side.

I can't understand all of this!
Such wonderful knowledge
is far above me.

Where could I go to escape
from your Spirit
or from your sight?

If I were to climb up
to the highest heavens,
you would be there.
If I were to dig down
to the world of the dead
you would also be there.

Suppose I had wings
like the dawning day
and flew across the ocean.
Even then your powerful arm
would guide and protect me.
Or suppose I said, “I'll hide
in the dark
until night comes
to cover me over.”

But you see in the dark
because daylight and dark
are all the same to you.

You are the one
who put me together
inside my mother's body,

and I praise you
because of
the wonderful way
you created me.

Everything you do is marvelous!
Of this I have no doubt.
Nothing about me
is hidden from you!

I was secretly woven together
deep in the earth below,
but with your own eyes
you saw
my body being formed.
Even before I was born,
you had written in your book
everything I would do.

Your thoughts are far beyond
my understanding,
much more than I
could ever imagine.

I try to count your thoughts,
but they outnumber the grains
of sand on the beach.
And when I awake,
I will find you nearby.

How I wish that you would kill
all cruel and heartless people
and protect me from them!


They are always rebelling
and speaking evil of you.

You know I hate anyone
who hates you, Lord,
and refuses to obey.

They are my enemies too,
and I truly hate them.

Look deep into my heart, God,
and find out everything
I am thinking.

Don't let me follow evil ways,
but lead me in the way
that time has proven true.

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage