Dream.....Do...Act...... and Achieve!

With God on my side I have nothing to loose, only things to gain.

zondag 18 januari 2009

restless traveler



The churchbells ring. Loud and clear.
Across my house is a huge cathedral and every saterdaynight and sunday morning the pastor (i guess) rings the bells.
I open my eyes, wake up to the sounds of it...

Restless. My heart is beating fast, and I breath in.
Im running, but my destenation is unclear. I see mountains passing by, an ocean, all different kind of people are cheering at me. People from all over the world, different collor skin. Im trying to figger out where I am, and where I am going to.
Than I pass a desert, its cold there! (weird) The sand stings on my skin. And i close my eyes while I keep running. Sweat is dripping from my forhead, while I am running I trie to lift up my hand and whipe my forehead. But I almost trip.
The only thing my body seems to do right is run. My legs are doing all the work, I dont even need to think.
I run, and run.
And there is no time for looking back it seems. I want to....I want to know what Im running from, but my neck is refursing to turn around, and my eyes are stubern they keep looking forward.
I run and run.
The sand makes place for a concrete road, and trees are apearing. Big trees, and very green.
It starts to rain, and I keep running. My feet are sore, but I cant stop.
The wind is strong and I bow my back a litle while running. Faster and faster I go.
I can hear myself breathing, almost as loud as the wind, and my clothes are fillling up with water.
Mountains apear in front of me, I leave the rain behind with the trees and all that is left are the mountains, grass and rocks. No animals, no people, the sky is bleu. I want to stop and sit down, and think about what just happens. But I cant. I get angry, and trie to stop my legs from running. I almost trip, but it doesnt stop me.
I want to stop! I need to stop.
I run up to a mountain. Its a big one, and covered in rocks and trees that look like they were harmed by a fire.
I run and run and run... No times for pictures or a good look at the vieuw. I want to though, but its impossible.

Than...finaly I feel my legs are slowing down. I can look at my feet again, they are still running but not so fast anymore.
I trie to look around, but the higher I got the foggier it got.
I stop. I cant go further. Im on top of a mountain.
But I cant see where I am, or where to go next.
Clouds are surrounding me.
I lay down in the wet grass and feel the rocks underneeth the grass hit my body.
I close my eyes...

The churchbells ring. Loud and clear.
Across my house is a huge cathedral and every saterdaynight and sunday morning the pastor (i guess) rings the bells.
I open my eyes, wake up to the sounds of it...

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage