Dream.....Do...Act...... and Achieve!

With God on my side I have nothing to loose, only things to gain.

woensdag 23 januari 2008

Hitchhiking from LA to SD!

I know its probebly not the smartest thing to do when your a girl and traveling by your self. But after my friend didnt show up at the airport in LA and I couldnt go anywhere, I desided to go with the offer of two gentleman and getting a ride with them with a car that they were gonna rent. One of the men lives right across from the Hostel that I was gonna stay at, so I just gave it a shot...it was 5 in the morning by the time we left, and I was excausted! I was very aware of what I was doing, and had my right fist ready to punch.....
But after Ali dropped the one gentlemen off at his place he drove me all the way to the hostel, on top of that he payed for my first night.... I didnt ask for anything, but he insisted. In the car we had great confersations, he was a moslim,. Im a cristian....yeah, that was an interesting confersation! Those discussions can be hard but we just laughed, and listened to eachother! It was great. Just to bad it was 6 in the morning, he lost his suitcases and I lost my voice, thats how tiered I was...
Anywas, I got at the hostel and one of the girls reconized me helped me out with a bed and I slept like a baby!
Less fun is the fact that they are doing construction here, and my room is next to the room that is under construction and all my clothes are covered in dust. Luckely they desided to moove me upstairs with the staff where I have my own room now! :)
Yeah!
This afternoon Ill be going to Pacific Beach with two of guys that I met here at the hostel. Should be fun checking that place out again. Im not sure if we can surf, the sun is out, but with my healthcondition I dont think its very good right now. I need a good night sleep! And I will, tonight!
Anywas, San Diego is still lovely, its a nice invirement and when I get my voice back I can do the jobintervieuws I had planned. For now I cant even wisper...Its so weird!

Greetings from San Diego!

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage