Dream.....Do...Act...... and Achieve!

With God on my side I have nothing to loose, only things to gain.

maandag 11 februari 2008

Song for Jessie!

As I met Jessie and got to know her a litle more she inspired me to write this song;
her art inspired by the death of her father made me feel so small, and realise how short and fragile life is;
JESSIE this is for you!

I know he left you
you know he was going to
his death his face inspired you
and the letter you wrote
is like an ode
to him

Now you go on and with a future before you
still the pain left and the tears to explain
but you are strong and let it all in
with a new open door to go trough

Its the power and the wisdom
its the life and love you came from
its an open ending and will never close
its the rain that stops the silence
its the world that tells you all
that life goes on and there is no time to
stand up or fall down

but you breath and break
you create and take
make it yours make it yours and believe
that your future is here!

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage